……..HEALING DRINKS & SMOOTHIES……..
Secret Detox Drink – drink 10 min before each meal for 30 days
In 1 cup of hot water:
- 1 tsp Honey (raw if you have it)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Ground Ginger (or shredded ginger root)
- Turmeric (optional)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Keto Smoothie Recipe with Avocado, Chia Seeds & Cacao
- 1–1¼ cups full-fat coconut milk
- ½ frozen avocado
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, soaked in 3 tablespoons of water for 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons cacao or cocoa powder OR 1 scoop of chocolate bone broth protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ice (optional*)
- for topping: cacao nibs and cinnamon
- ¼ cup water, if needed
- Add contents into a high-powered blender, blending until well-combined.
- Top with cacao nibs and cinnamon.
- 1 cup very hot water (filtered if possible)
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger root
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 T Honey (preferable raw)
Add ingredients in order given. Allow ginger root to steep (strain if desired) before adding lemon & honey…
This tea can be beneficial for respiratory illnesses, soothes nausea, and other inflammatory ailments.
Cleansing Liver Drink
Then the week of your cleanse try this liver detox drink. This recipe will help support your body while cleansing:
- Dilute cranberry juice with a ratio of 3 parts water to 1 part cranberry juice.
- Add 1 teaspoon of nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon into a tea infuser and let steep in simmering water for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the juice of 3 oranges and 3 lemons and stir. If the mixture is too tart, sweeten with your favorite all-natural sweetener.
- Sip throughout the day.
You should consume a minimum of 72 ounces of this mixture and 72 ounces of water. After 1 day of the cranberry juice blend, reintroduce the foods you ate in preparation for the cleanse.
Immune Boosting Juice Recipe
- 1 head/stem broccoli
- 1 cucumber
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 or 2 lg carrot (I added this ingredient for flavor plus extra nutrients)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients except apple cider vinegar to a vegetable juicer.
- Pour juice in glass and add apple cider vinegar.
- Stir gently and drink immediately.
Probiotic foods like yogurt, apple cider vinegar, kimchi, sauerkraut and natto boost the immune system naturally. Vegetables are also great sources of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that can help you to fight off infections. Try this Immune-Boosting Juice Recipe to keep cold sores at bay.