……..MAIN DISHES & ENTREES……..
Huevos Rancheros Recipe: A Classic Mexican Breakfast Dish
- ½ pound grass-fed ground beef or sausage
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeño or green pepper, stem removed, diced (seeds removed, optional*)
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed cream cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4–6 large chicken eggs, fried or scrambled
- For toppings:
- 1–2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add in coconut oil and grass-fed beef, stirring occasionally until the beef is browned, about 5–7 minutes.
- Add in the onion, jalapeño, cream cheese, oregano, salt and pepper, stirring until onion becomes translucent and remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, over medium-low heat, cook the eggs as desired.
- Serve on Paleo tortillas, topped with fresh tomato, avocado and cilantro.
Spinach Feta Greek Burgers
These healthy Greek burgers are made using ground beef mixed with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes, plus drizzled with a delicious tzatziki sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Bowls
…with black beans…corn…and avocados….and yeah, Frank’s Buffalo Sauce…
……this has got to be good……
- 2 (15-oz.) cans organic corn
- 2 (15-oz.) cans organic black beans
- 3 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1-1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used 2% milk)
- Throw the chicken, garlic, and hot sauce into the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Once chicken is cooked through, shred it with 2 forks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing, Greek yogurt, and milk then stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl. Dice up the tomatoes and avocado and add them to the bowl as well.
- Assemble your bowl by adding in the veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing.
Scroll down and this Link has over 30 recipes that look good enough to eat….ha ha
Chicken Zucchini Enchilada
This Low-carb Chicken Zucchini Enchilada is made with “zucchini tortillas” and it’s loaded with enchilada sauce, chicken and cheese. It’s also gluten-free and very flavorful!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 1/3 cup red enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 large zucchini, (sliced with a mandolin or peeler)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and salt.
- Cook until golden and brown. It’s about 5 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce.
- Stir well until combined.
- Using a vegetable peeler or a mandolin make thin slices of zucchini. On a cutting board, lay out four zucchini slices slightly overlapping. Then, add two tablespoons of chicken mixture on top. Roll up and transfer carefully to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- After that, use remaining enchilada sauce to top the zucchini enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the shredded Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro and serve.
Quinoa Taco Salad
This healthy quinoa taco salad makes for a great quick and easy packed lunch or dinner. It’s vegetarian and easily vegan but beef or chicken can be added to make it more robust.
- cooked quinoa
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped bell peppers
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- diced avocado
- grated cheddar cheese
- chopped cilantro
Just throw it all into a bowl, mix, and enjoy! Again, the proportions are up to you — it doesn’t have to be exact for this recipe at all, and that’s the fun in it.
Garlic Chicken with Zucchini
Zucchini is one of my favorite veggies and how could you go wrong
by adding chicken & garlic???
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is chicken and vegetables, cooked to perfection and tossed in a sweet and savory sauce.
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken necks/feet/wings
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium onions, peel on, sliced in half lengthwise and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peel on and smashed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 3 tablespoon ACV
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 18-20 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a 10 quart capacity crock-pot.
- Add in water.
- Simmer for 24-48 hours, skimming fat occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Discard solids and strain remainder in a bowl through a colander. Let stock cool to room temperature, cover and chill.
- Use within a week or freeze up to 3 months.